Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ode to the Father's!

I hope all the father's had a great day today. Especially my own amazing father and to my husband who couldn't do a better job being a father. Here's a video of Addie & her Daddy. It's not a video of love, but the most recent of those two together.

4 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Addie wins!

Anna said...

That's cute! That's how it is, though. Dad's always get the beatings from the kids. :)

Bonnett Fam said...

Hey Nina,

This is Lindsey (kryger) Bonnett. I hope you remember me. You daughter is so cute.

The Davidson's said...

NINA... I have you as a blog friend by the way :) Sorry I didn't make to the shower last night how was it? I want to see a pic of you bein all cute and prego. Hope all is well. Tausha