Brynn in her blessing dress courtesy of Auntie Frances
Well here is a quick catch up blog. Thanksgiving was awesome. My family got to come up and spend our first thanksgiving in our house. It was a blast! Emily and I went Black Friday shopping. Really we went to be wild and crazy. That day was non stop action with shopping, movie watching (the girls saw Twilight and LOVED it) and swimming to top it off. That Saturday we blessed Brynn and had the whole Winward clan come up. Justin counted 25 + people in our house. Addie went nuts with her cousins. It was good to see so much family in one weekend.
A few other highlights Addie & Brynn got to go to there first collegiate basketball game. I had some old teammate from MSU call up and got us tickets to the game. It was retired collegiate athelete verses University of Montana. And I got to see an old high school baller Ms. Mina Johnsen. It was a blast to see some good ole friends! We are in the third week of potty training. Addie loves to go potty and say TA DA! She's in pull-ups and I am impressed with how well she is doing. I'm not confident enough to put her in underwear, but maybe in a few more weeks. We are still working on going number 2. That is a road block, I hear, for many children.
Brynn and Addie remain great friends. Every time Addie is near Brynn see smiles and watches her intently. And Addie is still so sweet with her. Honestly it's like they have always been together. I just pray this bond lasts forever! Brynn is growing like a weed and is such a fun baby!
Tub Time = Happy Baby
This Video is a Special Treat For Those of You Who Have Not Seen It!
4 comments:
that sour face is the best...I love giving little children sour things and citrus it is awesome. Glad you got to see all the fam. and a game and Twilight I am still waiting on that one!
THat is great you got to see tons of family. And you even got to see Mina. Fun. Wish I could see you sometime. :) The video was funny. Glad things are going well.
Your girls are so freakin' adorable. I feel bad that you are dealing with court stuff as well. It really sucks. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that everything goes in your favor. Keep me posted!
sooo cute! I bet they'll stay close forever! Tucker loves the tub too, I'm so happy he does!
Post a Comment