Monday, April 13, 2009

Shots, Sick, Teething

That is the trio that Brynn has had to deal with this past week. It's hard on everyone since she hasn't been sleeping well. But she's a trooper. We had a wonderful Easter and have been enjoying some better weather. But for now I have the two girls sleeping and have a long list of To Do's so more will have to come later.

















This picture is of the shirts we made up of our home/trade shows we do. It says Best Blind Date on the front and Budget Blinds on the back.


3 comments:

staci baker said...

Teething, shots, and sickness. Not fun! I hope she is healthy and well and SLEEPING again! Cute girls!

Julie said...

Wow they're growing up SO FAST!! Tucker is teething too...I feel so bad for the little guy. Oh and fun trip to Disneyland, you girls looked like they were loving it! :)

Jobi Niu said...

I HATE those sleepless night n stuff! THey're growing up SO FAST! CRAZY. THey're both beautiful. I LOVE the last picture!!