Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Going Private...

Yes we are jumping on board and going private with the blog give me a shout out if you want to be included.......

23 comments:

Marin said...

Send me an invite! marin.mcdonnel@gmail.com

jerbonashfoy said...

jerbonashfoy3@gmail.com

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Of course!! Can't wait to see you guys in about a week. katie.boulter@gmail.com

Jobi Niu said...

I'd love an invite!! :] jobes21@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

Me too! themilkaway@gmail.com

Ally Cox said...

For sure!!!! allylc23@yahoo.com

Traci said...

hook me up! Traci.ha@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

count us in tiff@winward.org

Natalie said...

this is me shouting out. :)
natto83@hotmail.com

Shellie and Bryan said...

shecklie@yahoo.com

Ryan and Rikke said...

So help me if you don't include me....
rikkegillespie at gmail dot com

Jenny said...

Good idea wit the private blog...jenspace@yahoo.com

Ben and Natalie said...

jakey0610@yahoo.com =)

jeffandlorraine said...

lorrainecberlin@gmail.com

Mindee said...

You know I do
mintsnroses@yahoo.com

Isaak and Jackie said...

dang straight I want to be invited.
jackienike1@hotmail.com
Can I ask why you are going private? I did it because that is the only way Ike would let me do a blog but I wonder is it really necessary to be private?

staci baker said...

Don't leave me out!
stacibaker5@gmail.com

Angie said...

pick me...pick me....

angies_star@hotmail.com

Matt and Amber said...

amber.sanford@yahoo.com

Kay & Janet Fawson said...

medina.jan@gmail.com

linda said...

joylindawilliam@yahoo.com

Chelsey said...

chelseyann7@yahoo.com
tssanford@gmail.com

Diane Jaggi said...

I found you! Well it wasn't so hard after I finally remembered your last name. I am trying...
dianejaggi@gmail.com
That is my blogger email not my personal, if you want that just let me know.