Finally we got a good amount of snow to play in. Enough snow that school was even canceled in Missoula. We pulled out our snow mobile (which is literally held together with duct tape) and road around the streets. We also dug out our snow cave....
I think we were hit with the same storm. We also had no schooland made snow caves! Loved your updates! I can't believe little KJ is 3 months already! I wish I were a little closer so I could take those girls for you so you could get a nap! :)
1 comment:
I think we were hit with the same storm. We also had no schooland made snow caves! Loved your updates! I can't believe little KJ is 3 months already! I wish I were a little closer so I could take those girls for you so you could get a nap! :)
Post a Comment