Yesterday it was a blizzard! We got snow from 7 in the morning and it didn't stop until 7 at night. Luckily Justin had an easy day at work since it was his first day off crutches and he is doing very well walking.
Addison and I decided to stay home since I was not going to drive in that kind of weather, but it didn't stop us from playing in it. We got to help Justin put some windshield wipers on the van and when it got to cold for us Addie got behind the wheel of the van making her varoom and beep beep noises.
When it stopped snowing that night, Justin suggested us going on a walk. He emptied the coin jar and we walked over to Diary Queen and got some treats. Addison was estatic and was instantly waving at everyone (even though we were the only crazy ones outside). But Diary Queen was a ghost town (who wouldn't want to go to DQ at 7:30pm after a snow storm) so Addie got to run around and entertain the ladys working. When Addie went to sleep we pulled out Candyland to top off the night. It was the best snow day I've ever had.

5 comments:
Snow days are the best! We just had one here this week and didn't want to venture out, either. Oh, and I love the white trash snow outfit!
Nina! I found you from Anna's blog and I am a total blog stocker. I just thought that I would say hello and that your little family is sooo cute. Are you still in Mizzoula (or however you spell it)?? We are now in Spokane while Ben is attending law school at Gonzaga. We met his sister in Mizzoula a while back and it is only like 4 hours away. :)
We would love to babysit as long as your little girl doesn't mind a hyper puppy. Just let us know!!
Hey you...you need to start blogging more now that I am here! :) Shh, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. just kidding. And yes, our second income is what you said. :)
To be totally honest, I think about our times a lot. We had some great bball times and friend times. The other day I was thinking about us and Kandice camping in our tent at Riverview (I think that's where we were) and when we came home you almost (or actually did) pee your pants. Oh, I'm laughing out loud right now. Talk to you soon silly girl.
I'm still waiting for you! :)
Post a Comment