At the beginning of March my mom dad (we brought him along as our chauffeur) and I went to Cali. I got a couple of great nights sleep (my little girl is NOT a good sleeper still) and some sun! It was seriously a blast! We took a walk every morning, read and swam, cooked and watched movies. We got to go to the beach and checked out the amazing homes on Balboa Island. We also got to see the New Port temple which was beautiful. I missed my fun family a ton and I'm sure my parents were sick of hearing "if Addie & Justin were here..." but it was fun to take a few days for a little R & R and who could have asked for better company!
We also have started on our house (YEAH). So far we have a large hole with some cement, but it makes things reality! I am so excited! 
We also got to go the temple in March thanks to Natalie Summerhays! Thanks heavens for good friends. Her and her husband are in Spokane Washington (where our temple is) and she watched Addie while Justin and I went to the temple. It's about a 6 hour drive round trip so it makes for a very long day if Justin goes to a session while I watch Addie and then we swap. And Natalie I don't think you will ever understand how much that meant to us until you have kids! Some things just get tricky with kids and no family around!
And finally the real reason for me being a slacker (besides the fact that our computer crashed and we just got a new one).
And that's all folks!
5 comments:
Nina that is so great! Congratulations! I'm glad you were finally well enough to post the good news. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!Love ya!
Well, glad to hear things are getting better each day. Glad that the news is out! :) That's great that you got together with Natalie. It is very difficult to get out with no family, but with kids. It's been forever for us, too. But glad you were able to do that and see Natalie again.
Seeing and hearing of just you and your family brings me back to the good ol days. Those were great. Say hi to your mom for me. (I thought the dad chauffer comment was funny, cuz that's how silly you are with your dad). Well, keep on posting and congrats again!!!
Oh, and I also thought it was funny you are still taking pictures at signs. Ha ha ha. We had many. That's great!
Congrats on the little bean! I spoke with Heather a few days ago and she told me you were expecting and I was just waiting for you to post it so I could say congratulations! I bet Addison is so excited! I hope you start feeling better soon! Much love to ya!
I loved watchig Addie.. She is so cute and was such a good girl for us! Any time you want to come into town, we are here for ya. Congrats on the new little one. That is exciting. It was nice to see you again and it brought back some good memories. :)
Post a Comment