Okay here is a few photos of our Easter weekend. On Saturday we went to our community's eater egg hunt. Addie was so excited whenever she found an egg. She would point saying "Egg! Egg!" But by the time she went to get it someone else picked it up. She ended up with an egg in each hand and she was happy with that. Then we went to Wal-Mart and got a family photo with the Easter Bunny (I'll post that later). On Sunday Addie got her an Easter Beta fish we named Nacho. That's about as crazy as we are going to get when it comes to pets. Then after church we went to our old neighbors house for some good food and good times. It was a very "egg"cellent weekend.
3 comments:
It is about time Nina!! I have been worried sick about you! Shan and I went to Shellie's wedding luncheon a few weeks ago, and wished we knew more people, too bad you live so far away. I am glad to hear you are having another little one so I don't have to ask when you were going to start thinking of having one. That's the mormon thing to do. People ask me so I feel like I have a right to ask others. glad you had a good easter and vacation to cali. glad to be updated.
She is just so cute. I am glad to hear that you guys had a good Easter weekend. We pretty much just relaxed and that was GREAT!! :) Her Easter dress is so cute
Whoa, Nina! I got caught up on all your news! CONGRATS on the little Winward coming your way soon. That's right when Peyton was due last year. It makes for one uncomfortable and hot summer! ;) (Actually, it's not that bad.) Hopefully you're starting to feel better. Cute Easter pics, and I'm so glad you got some R&R in Cali. We all need that once in a while! I understand about having a horrible sleeping toddler. Tyler still isn't great. And congrats on the new house starting. Oh, and it's a bummer, but we won't be in Florida anymore in January. We'll be back in Michigan. Darn it!
Post a Comment