Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hitchin a Ride

5 comments:

staci baker said...

That is dang cute! Tyler did that same thing when Peyton was that age. He loved to find something to pull him around in. I hope things are going well with you busy schedule. Man, running a business and raising two small children. Not for wimps, I'd say! You're the woman!

Mindee said...

This is hilarious! The fact that Addie is pulling her around is adorable, but what cracks me up is how content Brynn is, like she could just be pulled around all day!! You could probably leave the house and do a few errands and just leave Addie in charge:)

Isaak and Jackie said...

Ike's parents are from WA but they had been visiting Germany for a couple of weeks. So I get the feeling you weren't too keen about Ike in the past :)
Nice RIDE

Angie said...

Nina, I spotted your blog from Ally's page. Your girls are beautiful and you look amazing and so very happy. I hope all is well and wanted to say hello.
-Angie Miller (Campasano)

Nina Winward said...

Hey Ang It's good to hear from ya! I'd love to keep in touch here's my e-mail if you want to add it to your private blog dunkforfun@yahoo.com