Friday, March 13, 2009

Gotta love Bloggin

So I'm sitting here catching up on reading everyone's blogs and I think how great is all of this. I can read up on my favorite people and feel like I am still involved in everyone's life! I just want to thank everyone for being such amazing friends and family. Everyone has made such a difference in my life for good and I'm greatful for that. The hardest thing about living in MT is not having any of my family or high school/college friends around. People that I've made some great memories with. Well enough of this mushy talk I have a messy house to clean.

2 comments:

Isaak and Jackie said...

I hear you sister, wouldn't it be nice if we could just all live closer together. I too am glad for blogging it sure helps when the homesickness kicks in.

Ryan and Rikke said...

Since I am definitely towards the top of your favorite people list (right?), I felt compelled to respond. Completely agree. I love Texas and all, but it would definitely better if everyone lived just a little bit closer to me. Although I'm horrible about updating mine, I love being able to catch up with everyone.