The phrase "out of sight out of mind" rings true in getting rid of binkies. She has not asked for it once today. Nap time was still tricky. She usually takes a nap around 11:00 or 12:00 but now I'm lucky to get her to nap at 2:00. She did sleep great at night and slept in until 8:00. So what I am trying to say is mission accomplished. I am surprised that it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. Who knows if she might have lapses but things are looking promising. I LOVE getting ready to go places and not having to find any binkies!
We went to the mall today to play on the train they have. It was kinda crowded and since my gym closed down Addie doesn't get the kid interaction she used too. She was super excited which meant she was a little rough. I had to watch her like a hawk to make sure she wasn't hugging too hard. She just has so much emotion in that little body. But I checked out our YMCA and that looks like the direction we are going to take. She just craves being around other kids. My little social butterfly! It's funny how unlike she is compared to me. I was so shy as a kid. I guess she gets that from her dad.
After her tub today I got her in her diaper and went to grab some PJ's. While I was trying to coax her my direction to get her dressed she decided it was naked time. She just took off her diaper like it was nothing and handed it to me. I was laughing pretty hard. So I got a picture of her on Dino in the nude. Sometimes you need a little naked time.

1 comment:
Yes, we all need a little naked time every once in a while! :) She is seriously one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen. I just LOVE the curly red hair! Way to go on eliminating the binkies! I'm glad it wasn't so bad.
Post a Comment