Justin got his knee fixed Thursday. They ended up repairing his meniscus which will be better in the long run, however recovery time is four weeks on crutches no exceptions. Right now he is not able to move off the couch. He is in a lot of pain but is getting more mobile as time goes on. Saturday and Sunday were not fun. Every time he went to the bathroom I had to be there with cold wash rags to make sure he was not going to faint. He never did but he was always close. Luckily my dear sister Emily flew in to help us out. And help was needed. In one hour I became a single mom with an overly active child and an under active (but very needy child). Now I just have six more days to nurse Justin back to health and he jumps (okay more hobbles) onto a plane to go to Nashville for work. January is working out to be a very interesting month!

No comments:
Post a Comment